Thursday 30 November 2017

Gift Guide By Seadbeady 9

Hi There.......Is it getting colder where you are too?

It is here in Belgium, and it's raining cats and dogs outside too. Not my favorite type of weather I can assure you. But nothing to do about it, it is December so that's pretty normal.

So I made a gift guide titled "As Cold As Ice" to go with the weather. I hope you have the heat turned on cause it's pretty Cool 😉


Alice in Wonderland themed button bouquet / Felt Button wedding Flowers

Snowflake brooch / Christmas Brooch / Christmas accessory

Kid's Korner--Snowflake Bag - 50% of sale is donated to Project Linus

Christmas Scrapbook Album 6 x 6, Christmas Photo Album

Merry Christmas money envelope, Christmas money, Christmas cash gifting

Snowflake Holiday Card many faiths coexist printable card

D.I.Y. Tie Dye coexist T-shirt

Crystal de Winter Fairy - WhimsiCAT Purrsonality - Fiber Art Collectible 129

Snowman Art Quilt, Whimsical Framed Fiber Art, Winter Scene Art



Now tell me.......that's cool isn't it? And all handmade especially for you 😅

Hope you like my blogpost.......Until next time.......Have a great day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...