Seadbeady's Blog

Mijn foto

My name is Renata and I am from Belgium. My passion is making jewelry. 

A lot of my pieces take 3 or sometimes more days to make. But I just love making special jewelry. I always try to be original and make things that are one of a kind. 

If you want to keep track of what's new in my shop you can follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/seadbeady

woensdag 13 september 2017

Fashion Set By Seadbeady 9

Hey my lovely readers....I am back.....Was in hospital for a few days cause I needed a knee prosthesis surgery. But no worries everything went well and I am up and running (more like a snail) again 😅

I don't know how the weather is where you're at, but over here in Belgium it feels like autumn already. So I thought I would give you some fashion inspiration for the coming fall.

Found some real affordable items on Rosegal for you ladies.

Rosegal was started by a group of friends that share a deep passion for stunning clothing and fashion. They offer Free Shipping Worldwide. Now tell me does that not sound interesting?

They have sections for Women, Plus Size, Men, Shoes and Bags, Accessories, Home, Hair, Beauty, Sale and even a Halloween section. So if you're still on the lookout for a cute Halloween costume go ahaid and browse their website.

Now here is what I found for you today 😊

Plus Size Maxi Asymmetric Funnel Collar Hoodie for 17 €

Asymmetrical Tunic Hoodie for 15 €

Black Owl Sequined Crossbody Bag for 26.16 €

Alloy Owl Feather Drop Earrings for 1.74 €


Those owls look so super cute I just couldn't resist putting them in this set. And I also love the fact that these hoodies have such an elegance to them. Don't you agree???

Hope you enjoyed my blogpost for today.........Until next time.........Wish you a great day 😃

Renata (Seadbeady)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een ontzettende leuke look heb je ervan gemaakt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind de oorbellen leuk. De kleding met de flappen wat minder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk gedaan! Zelf is dit niet helemaal mijn smaak, maar je hebt er wel iets moois van gemaakt! Liefs, Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk gedaan zeg, de hoodie zou ik misschien zelf nog wel dragen. ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. De hoodie is super leuk! Leuke combinatie dit. Ik zou het zo passen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik vind de tas erg leuk. Mooie accessoire.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heb je dit allemaal zelf gemaakt? Super tof. Ik houd van uilen, maar ik draag geen oorbellen. Haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awesome clothes and stay strokg with your knee hun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen